We know that owning one of our puppies is a major investment in time and money. Our puppies are priced according to their quality of breeding (champion bloodlines, health guarantees, temperament, etc.) but also to ensure that our puppies are NEVER bought by someone who cannot afford to care for the puppy for the rest of its life. We love our dogs and we want them to go to caring, safe, and loving homes.
All our puppies have their tails docked and dew claws removed by our licensed veterinarian. They receive their first “puppy” shots and a health exam at 6 weeks. They will be up to date on all vaccinations and de-worming before leaving the kennel. They are raised around other dogs and cats, are played with and loved on every day, and will be well socialized and good with children.
When you purchase a puppy from us, here’s what you’ll get.
- A quality bred puppy in both health, conformation, and temperament
- Your puppy’s AKC registration form
- Your puppy’s Pedigree certificate
- Your puppy’s Gensol certificate showing it’s free from DM
- A bill of sale/contract (guaranteeing the puppy will be free from getting vWD1 or DM)
- Your puppy’s veterinarian’s shot record
- Feeding instructions
- Sample food pack