- Prices vary depending on: bloodlines, pick of litter, breeding rights, age of dog (for adult dogs), etc.
Please call for prices: (937) 689-8944
- ALL PUPPIES COME WITH A HEALTH GUARANTEE
We try to have at least four litters a year (winter, spring, summer & fall).
HOW TO RESERVE A PUPPY:
If you want to reserve one of our puppies, a $400 non-refundable deposit will put you on our waiting list and you’ll be able to choose a puppy based on first-come, first-served. If you don’t choose a puppy from a current litter, you’ll be put on the list for the next litter. If you would like to get on our waiting list and reserve a puppy, send us an email from the “contact” page.
When you purchase a puppy from us, here’s what you’ll get.
- A quality bred puppy in both health, conformation, and temperament
- Your puppy’s AKC registration form
- Your puppy’s Pedigree certificate
- Your puppy’s Gensol certificate showing it’s free from DM
- A bill of sale/contract (guaranteeing the puppy will be free from getting vWD1 or DM)
- Your puppy’s veterinarian’s shot record
- Feeding instructions
- Sample food pack